• 5 Nights in 4 Star Wanaka / Queenstown Accommodation
• 3 Day 'Learn to Ski' Package at Cardrona Alpine Resort
(Includes lift passes, ski rental and lessons)
• 6 Day Car Rental - Toyota RAV4 4WD (or Similar Automatic) with Standard Insurance
Ski Deals Now On save up to 20% see below:
Adult from NZ$2199 or AU$1898 PP
Child from NZ$1199 or AU$1058 PP (5-17 years)
Child from NZ$799 or AU$698 PP (0-4 years)
Family from NZ$6596 or AU$5999
* Adult rate is based on twin or double share
* Child rate applies when accompanied by two adults
* Family rate includes 2 Adults and 2 Children (5-17 years)
* PP per person
* AUD conversions may vary
* A peak season surcharge may apply
Learn to ski at New Zealand’s best beginner ski field with the 7 Day Wanaka Learn to Ski Package. Cardrona Alpine Resort offers wide-open beginner terrain and a flexible lesson schedule that helps first timers progress quickly. With lift passes, rental equipment, transportation, and accommodation included, this package offers everything you need to start skiing.
*Child 3 months – 4 years includes 3 Day Ski Kindy for under 5s, full day care 8.30am – 4.00pm per day. **Private lesson and ski hire can be added**
Driving time Queenstown to Wanaka 70km / 1 hour
Arrive in Queenstown, the entry point to the Southern Lakes ski region.
Collect your rental car from Queenstown Airport, then drive over the stunning Crown Range along New Zealand’s highest state highway. Mountains frame the road, snow dusting their slopes, and there are photo stops aplenty.
When you arrive in the vibrant, laid-back ski town of Wanaka, check in to your accommodation and get settled in. You can venture downtown to check out the lake and the local shops, or relax in your accommodation while gearing up for your family ski adventures.
Stay 4 nights in Wanaka.
Driving time Wanaka to Cardrona Alpine Resort 34 km / 45 minutes
Breathe in the fresh mountain air; it’s time to learn how to ski or snowboard at Cardrona Alpine Resort.
Day one of your 3-Day Learn to Ski Package includes:
* Ski Kindy at Cardrona offers ski lessons for under 5’s, plus childcare in fully licensed Early Childhood Centres. The Ski Kindy provides an educational programme along with a ski experience led by specialist instructors in a dedicated children’s area. The under-5 price includes full day childcare only (8.30am – 4pm), however a lesson and rentals can be added.
Day two of your 3-Day Learn to Ski Package includes:
Test your new skills — collect your rental gear from the on-mountain rental shop and practice until your lesson starts.
Day three of your 3-Day Learn to Ski Package includes:
Now that you’re starting to get the hang of it, explore the full mountain and develop your skills.
Recover and rejuvenate!
Check out what Wanaka township has to offer: boutique shopping, picturesque walking tracks, and attractions such as Puzzling World.
Driving time Wanaka to Queenstown 70km / 1 hour
After you have explored Wanaka and the surrounds, drive to Queenstown.
Any Queenstown activity can be added to your ski package to finish your holiday on a high. Suggestions include skydiving, bungy jumping, or the Shotover Jet.
Stay 1 night in Queenstown.
At your leisure, drop your rental car off at Queenstown Airport and depart Queenstown.