• 7 Nights in 4 Star Wanaka / Queenstown Accommodation
• 4 Day 'Learn to Ski or Snowboard' Package at Cardrona Alpine Resort
(Includes lift passes, ski rental and lessons)
• 8 Day Car Rental - Toyota RAV4 4WD or Similar Automatic with Standard Insurance
** Sale On Now - Book Your 2024 Ski Holiday **
Adult from NZ$2899 or AU$2598 PP
Child from NZ$1599 or AU$1398 PP (5-17 years)
Child from NZ$1299 or AU$1098 PP (0-4 years)
Family from NZ$8896 or AU$7996
* Adult rate is based on twin or double share
* Child rate applies when accompanied by two adults
* Family rate includes 2 Adults and 2 Children (5-17 years)
* PP per person
* AUD conversions may vary
* A peak season surcharge may apply
The 7 Day Wanaka Learn to Ski Package makes the perfect beginner ski package. Ski Cardrona Alpine Resort, with beginner lessons, lift passes, and rental equipment included. Cardrona is the ideal ski field for first time skiers, with wide open runs, gentle terrain, and flexible lesson schedules. Our beginner ski package will help you progress quickly.
*Child 3 months – 4 years includes 4 Day Ski Kindy for under 5s, full day care 8.30am – 4pm per day. **Private lesson and ski hire can be added**
Driving time Queenstown to Wanaka 70km / 1 hour
Arrive in Queenstown, the entry point to the Southern Lakes ski region.
Collect your rental car from Queenstown Airport, then drive over the stunning Crown Range along New Zealand’s highest state highway. Mountains frame the road, snow dusting their slopes, and there are photo stops aplenty.
When you arrive in the vibrant, laid-back ski town of Wanaka, check in to your accommodation and get settled in. You can venture downtown to check out the lake and the local shops, or relax in your accommodation while gearing up for your ski adventures.
Stay 5 nights in Wanaka.
Driving time Wanaka to Cardrona Alpine Resort 34 km / 45 minutes
Breathe in the fresh mountain air; it’s time to learn how to ski or snowboard at Cardrona Alpine Resort.
Day one of your 4-Day Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package includes:
* Ski Kindy at Cardrona offers ski lessons for under 5’s, plus childcare in fully licensed Early Childhood Centres. The Ski Kindy provides an educational programme along with a ski experience led by specialist instructors in a dedicated children’s area. The under-5 price includes full day childcare only (8.30am – 4pm), however a lesson and rentals can be added.
Day two of your 4-Day Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package includes:
Test your new skills — collect your rental gear from the on-mountain rental shop and practice until your lesson starts.
Day three of your 4-Day Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package includes:
Now that you’re starting to get the hang of it, explore the mountain on your afternoon off and develop your skills.
Day four of your 4-Day Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package includes:
Freedom! You are now equipped with a range of skiing or snowboard skills. Today is yours to explore the mountain and test your skills on the large variety of terrain available.
Recover and rejuvenate!
Check out what Wanaka township has to offer: boutique shopping, picturesque walking tracks, tastings at the Rippon Winery, and attractions such as Puzzling World.
Driving time Wanaka to Queenstown 70km / 1 hour
After your have explored Wanaka and the surrounds, drive to Queenstown for two nights of relaxation or exploration.
Stay 2 nights in Queenstown.
Any Queenstown activity can be added to your ski package to finish your holiday on a high. Suggestions include skydiving, bungy jumping, or the Shotover Jet.
To rejuvenate, add a Central Otago Wine Tour, lunch or dinner at Walter Peak Station, or dinner at the top of the Skyline Gondola.
At your leisure, drop your rental car off at Queenstown Airport and depart Queenstown.